Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bedazzle

I've been tapping into my inner child lately and have been doing crafty DIY projects with accessories and such, that's why I became ecstatic when I came across this blog entry http://anniediamond.blogspot.com/2009/05/and-then-she-feels-like-angel-talking.html by Curiouser & Curiouser. I decided to make some for myself using those cheap Rite-Aid shoes everyone and their mother own, craft glue, assorted gems, tiny pearl beads, and thread.


Before and after below.















My inspiration from these shoes below.



Shout out to Curiouser & Curiouser (:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh very cool! I love customizing things :D

Rosa said...

thanks for joining my blog
<3

anna bu said...

great job on those shoes!!! :)

justbuit.blogspot.com

bisous
annabu

Yuka said...

very cute and crafty!

Macy said...

great work! They look really cute :)

Annie said...

oh my gosh! thank you so much for the shoutout! you are so sweet :)

your shoes look AWESOME, i must say. can't go wrong with a little bedazzling.

Anonymous said...

haha annie's one of my best friends and she's OBSESSED with those shoes. seems you've done a wonderful recreation!

Unknown said...

how creative - i love it!
xox