Monday, August 10, 2009

Shop My Closet!

As some of you know, I'll be starting school next month at the oh-so amazing Paul Mitchell of Costa Mesa. I'm sure you also know it's not exactly inexpensive. $20,000 to pay all by myself will preeetty difficult, especially since I don't have a job(yet!).

I'll quit beating around the bush now and get straight to my point: BUY MY STUFF. And by stuff, I mean my white leather boots! It's 6:30AM and I am lacking sleep, so I am far too lazy to list more of my items. Rest assured, I will be putting up more of my things in the near future.
Now that that's over with, I'm almost 18 and man, so I feel the responsibilities already coming at me. My mother took me over to Bank of America the other day to open an account for me, AKA, hellooo credit card! I'm actually pretty scared. Mathematical Financing class and its videos with people getting into debt has worried me, but at least I know what to do and what not to do. I also need to get a job. I hope to work somewhere cool.
My birthday is on Saturday and I have no idea how I want to celebrate it. I was hoping to go to Love Fest, but I'm pretty broke right now, so the idea if clubbing all night is looking like a definite possibility.
Do you guys have any good ideas of how I should celebrate my big one-eight?

2 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

STUNNING boots!!! =D

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

buy anything that you need to be 18 for!cigs, lotto tix! : D