Friday, October 9, 2009

Orange County

I haven't forgotten about my blog, it's just that I moved back to Santa Ana about a month ago and I have no source of the interwebz. When or even if I'll get it, I do not know, but I will do my best to blog whenever I get the opportunity.

Anyway, I just completed my third week in school. As some of you know, I go to Paul Mitchell the School of Costa Mesa, and holy toledo...I LOVE IT. If it were possible, I would make love to it. This is what I tell everyone that asks me how I like it. There's also a girl in my class that attends FIDM in LA! I envy her so much. Fashion would be my next career choice. Back to this girl, we were each assigned a person as sort of a "secret santa" type thing and at the end of this series of the class we're taking, we have to give the person a meaningful, heartfelt gift and we can't spend more than $20 on it. I'm thinking this would be easy since we both have an interest in fashion. I have no idea what I'm doing for her yet, as I am still getting to know her, but I know I will enjoy getting to know her and creating the gift.

I gotta go now. The bestie is going crazy without her laptop.

Until next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun!
urban outfitters always has neat cheap gifts :)

Unknown said...

Gahh It's so cool you go to the Paul Mitchell school! Must be amazing!

Yuka said...

wow sounds like fun! its the most rewarding thing to be studying something you love.